The Hygiene Challenge
The easy transfer of germs occurs wherever people are present: at school, at the office, restaurant, shopping centre, at the airport and any other places. The result can be infection, causing anything from mild stomach upsets to more serious conditions such as flu. There’s a very simple reason for this. Infectious micro-organisms and bacterias are mainly transferred via our first point of contact with the world: Our hands.
The ease with which they will convey and contaminate everything they will receive is dangerous. Hands are the number one vector for contamination and 75% of infectious diseases are transmitted through them. With a good hand hygiene, 8 diseases on 10 could be avoided.
Some facts about hands and germs
- The typical office worker’s hands come into contact with around 10millions bacterias per day.
- An average of 25% of individuals are carrying the germ causing gastroenteritis when coming out of the toilet, when they were only 4% before entering.
- Bacteria can stay alive on your hands for up to 3 hours.
- Contaminated hands regularly transfer viruses to many different surfaces and objects.
- Damp hands spread 1000 times more bacteria than dry hands.
- There can be more than 1000 resident bacteria per cm2 on your hands.
- By encouraging hand washing and sanitizing, illnesses can be reduced by 30 to 50%.
- Under optimal conditions, bacteria can grow rapidly and double in less than 20mins.
The disinfection and hand hygiene are, in fact, the most important measure and the more simple to prevent infections and the spread of germs. More recently, the focus has been on using alcohol-based sanitizers. The problem is that alcohol-based products are effective only when wet on a surface. This allows no residual protection once dry and gives bacteria and other microbes the chance to re-colonise.
Imagine a Salmonella outbreak in your restaurant or swine flu sweeping through your office. What about the business impact if your manufacturing facility was identified as the source of product contamination?
Hardy Henry Services Ltée’s Ultraprotect™ is a revolutionary germ-beating technology. Using residual anti-microbial technology, the cleanser creates an action that literally rips invisible microbes apart, killing 99.9% of the germs.
Unlike traditional sanitising solutions such as alcohol or bleach, UltraProtect™ is incredibly long lasting and provides up to 6 hours protection on the skin and 24 hours on surfaces.100% alcohol-free, it provides a powerful and quick germ-killing solution that is gentle on skin, and doesn’t harms or dries it.
Home and Business impact
UltraProtect™ helps not only prevent infections, but consequences like:
- Spreading of germs between family members
- Increased absenteeism
- Customer and visitor illness
- Shutting down of premises
- Legal proceedings following non-compliance
- Withdrawal of products from shelves and the disastrous damage to your reputation that can follow any or all of these outcomes.
Expert Hygiene Services for your Home & Business
The unique benefits of this powerful hand sanitizer can clearly make a positive impact in all homes and in any number of different industries. Where there are circumstances and risks that are industry specific, UltraProtect™ has an immediate and significant impact and will raise hygiene standards in almost any working environment.
Hardy Henry Services Ltee’s sanitising solution is harmless to all other living things while being deadly to bacteria. It has been approved safe for use in environments such as healthcare and food production and is Halal accredited. UltraProtect™ is available in a gel or foam solution for hands or as surface wipes for surfaces and worktops, depending on its use and intended environment. Easy to use, the gel or foam hand sanitiser is dispensed from a robust, and easy to maintain dispenser.